Fitness
Classroom
Freebies
AboutMe
Home


Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Free BrainPOPjr!

Hello all!  
Just a quickie this morning!  I just wanted to tell everyone that BrainPOPjr is FREE this week!  If you've never used any of their fun videos and games, check it out!  We viewed the President video yesterday and played the games (don't forget the Pop a Joke--they LOVE).  

Sorry, friends!  They changed  it during the day today.  :-(  It is a great program if you've never checked it out.  They do always have at least one freebie each week.
  Click Moby to visit the site!


And don't forget to ROCK the VOTE!

Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. I just found your blog!! Come check us out sometime!! http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/ Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Athena! I just saw your comment to Mrs. Sykes and I thought you might need a cyber hug, too!
    {{HUG}} :-)Chrissy
    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the theme of your blog!! Is it possible to get the html for the Keep Calm and Sparkle picture?
    I'm your newest follower! I found you through TBTS!

    TheJugglingTeacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean how to put it on your blog? Or where the pic came from? I snagged it on Pinterest somewhere and cropped it. Feel free to right click and save as. ;-) We need to spread the sparkle haha!

      I just visited you!

      Delete
  4. I nominated you for a Liebster award. Come see what is all about. a basket full of apples

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tennessee is such a beautiful place. I am hoping you might be interested in joining my Winter Exchange Project! I am new to blogging and this is the first "big thing" I'm trying. Please consider joining along. All the info is on my bog: firstgradecarousel.blogspot.com ~Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Hugs!