Fitness
Classroom
Freebies
AboutMe
Home


Thursday, March 27, 2014

Class Dojo Messaging


I am so excited to announce that the wonderful people at Class Dojo are unveiling a new feature today.  
Messaging for iOS and Android!


I know from conversations I have had with other teachers on Facebook and at conferences that many of you are hesitant to give out your cell phone number to your class parents.  I completely understand your reasons!  I have been lucky enough (knock on wood) to have no negative experiences with giving mine out yet.  But this feature will allow us to message with parents as easy as a text!

But better than a text!  We will be able to send out mass messages via Messaging just like in Remind 101.

As you can see from the picture above, we will also be able to privately message with individual parents as well.  

I can't wait to use this feature!  
It goes live this morning!
To learn more about Class Dojo Messaging:



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Hugs!